2012年10月3日星期三

it's for you ♥ Jung Hun si


I am so shy to type English in here ..
you know how bad of my horrible English and grammer..
kk..but it's for you..
i know you can understand my language

my sweetie..
we have been together for one years and eight months..
if you ask me how was my feeling those day?
um..행복하다..진자 전말 행복게...

In this one year and eight months..
i saw you always try your best to change..잘했다
you really did after i said some...
everything i knew in my heart...
i feel so warm ....

I am happy you treat me always turely
tell me everything
jagiya..i will not doubt you..
I always believe you..
trust in is important in a relationship...
as i know you in those day..
No lie is your character

i know our relationship is not like a normal relationship
because of our nationality and language..
sometime we need to do some , decide some involuntary
we overcame first difficulties already..
it will be fine...it will be going well..
no worries..i will coordinate with you..
whatever money, family and language

what you need to do just concentrate on your dream
how to build up your business..
i want to be your helpful wife =)
prepare your life and cook a yummy food for you kkkkkkk
아락지? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

여보 자기야
사랑해 중훈

나는 최고의 아니야
하지만 나는이 잘 할 것


I told you Hong Kong got a big ship sank accident
it's make me so sad..
but it's let me know
cherish every moment that I still breathing

Say " I love you" everyday
happy everytime
We don't know when is the end

I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH
22DAYS LEFT
또 WE WILL START OUR HAPPY WORKING HOLIDAY AUSTRALIA LIFE SOON 
LOVE U
뽀뽀 ㄱㄱㄱ

沒有留言:

發佈留言